Currently a lot of energy is spent in providing the dissolved oxygen to the generic microbes, without getting the desired results. Though it is known that the biodegradation is done by the biomass, very little attention is given to control the type of microbes that dominates the treatment system. It is not only how many microbes but also the type and functionality of the microbes that is very important in a waste treatment plant. Varied chemical treatment approaches have been taken for remediation of waste treatment plants and for clearing collection lines but they all have disadvantages. The solution for all these problems is by using advanced biotechnology developed by Universal Innovations. Biopristine STP is formulated to handle very diverse type of waste, so that the effluent treatment plant works efficiently without any upsets.
Biopristine STP is available in dry concentrate formulations, specially designed to provide improved waste degradation. Each gram of the product contains up to 4 billion microbes. There are up to 66 different strains of microbes in each gram of Biopristine STP, which can biodegrade very diverse types of pollutants.
Benefits of Biopristine STP
• Up to 95% reduction in BOD & 90% reduction in COD load.
• Consist of various specialized digestive strains for organic waste degradation of even difficult
to degrade compounds.
• Can handle shock loads.
• Can handle hydraulic loads, thus saves cost on extra land requirement and capital cost for the new construction.
• Seeding a new STP with Biopristine STP reduces the commissioning time to a great extent, without any problems.
• Cultures grow in either the presence or absence of oxygen.
• Low treatment cost. Increases efficiency of the waste treatment plant and saves energy costs.
• Odour control because of complete biodegradation of organic compounds.
• Generates minimum sludge as most of the waste is converted to carbon dioxide and water.
• Waste treated with Biopristine STP can be reused for irrigation purposes or recharging ground water.
• Non-corrosive, non-pathogenic and low quantities of use, making it safe and easy to handle and store.
• Little or no design or process modifications required.
• Increases digestion rates and improves terminal flocculation.
• With a better understanding of the inhibitory factors which cause the desired microbial populations to diminish,
we address the cause of the problem, and then repopulate the system with Biopristine STP.